Sunday, May 25, 2008

Not a good week...

I did not have a good weigh-in this morning, but it could have always been worse. I weighed 162, which means I gained 1 pound. So....next week I will have to work out more, run the stairs 3 or 4 times. I will also have to pay attentention to what I eat, which I will be posting each day next week. Matt...I cannot have anymore chocolate shakes with you. Wendi...no more pizza, I am glad American Idol is over so we don't have to party on Thursday. My goal for next week is to be in the 150's. I will keep my mom in my heart this week and hopefully she will be encouraging me. Whatever it takes!!!!!
Looks like Jen won this week, Wendi gained an oz. I might be old but I am going to give you a run for you money. The game is on!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I beat you both! Try to keep up with me this week! You can do it! Both of you can!

Robbin's Diet Blog said...

I will try and keep up with you this week. I am right on your tail.