I have not been motivated...don't really care what I eat and I am feeling it.
I actually feel like a big blob.
I have to get out of this slump.
It doesn't help being on your period, which I really don't need anymore!!
I am worried about weigh in tomorrow.
So......I found some pictures of little Layla
I think I might try her exercises,
if that doesn't work that little smile will.
Tomorrow is a new day, and I will be a new me!!!





1 comment:
Hi Robbin,
Motivation is sometimes hard to come by. Just try to do some little things that will help you make it through until it reappears. I found that if I think of my stomach as being the size of my fist. I try to put food on my plate that will comfortably fit in it without stretching it too much. I've been doing this all week and it is working for me. I'm not hungry but I'm not stuffed. Also, remember that you don't have to eat all the food at once. You can save some for when you are hungry again (about 2 hours).
Keep it up Robbin - you can do it!!!!
Post a Comment