Since starting my seasonal job I feel like I have been working out everyday and I have noticed it on the scale. I weighed in on Sunday and was down to 152. Yeah me!!!! I am so excited but I am also tired and hoping I am losing weight the right and healthy way. I am not eating any junk, well I did have a little over the Thanksgiving holiday. For the most part I am taking healthy snacks and eating a healthy lunch at work. I feel better and feel like I could run on the treadmill with no problem. I am not only thankful for a job right now, I am thankful it is keeping me healthy and helping me lose weight. Looking forward to weighing in on Sunday. Hoping to be in the 140's.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Keeping up and weighing in....
Since starting my seasonal job I feel like I have been working out everyday and I have noticed it on the scale. I weighed in on Sunday and was down to 152. Yeah me!!!! I am so excited but I am also tired and hoping I am losing weight the right and healthy way. I am not eating any junk, well I did have a little over the Thanksgiving holiday. For the most part I am taking healthy snacks and eating a healthy lunch at work. I feel better and feel like I could run on the treadmill with no problem. I am not only thankful for a job right now, I am thankful it is keeping me healthy and helping me lose weight. Looking forward to weighing in on Sunday. Hoping to be in the 140's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, I'm so jealous!!! Good job!
Post a Comment