Friday, February 20, 2009

Darn it...

I put up the last post because I need a little inspiration. Since I have not been working, the other day all I wanted to do was eat, eat and eat some more. When I went to bed I was so full I thought I was going to barf. Yeah, great huh. The weather has been rainy, not too motivated to go outside and not being electronically wired I do not know how to turn on the Wii without having my son here to do it. So basically I have gotten no exercise this week. Yikes!!!

I am going to learn how to turn on the Wii, work the DVD player in the garage and hopefully the weather will get better. I have to keep exercising.

I AM NOT GOING TO GAIN MY WEIGHT BACK...I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO LOSE.

AGAIN: "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!!

No comments: