Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No words...

...just a chuckle when I saw this picture!!!
Pete and I weighed in on Sunday. Pete lost 2 pounds and I lost one. Hey, not complaining especially since I ate horrilbly last week. Biggest Loser killed me last week...with the table full of peanut butter cups...of course I had to have some. I couldn't be strong like I always said I would be. Oh well, life goes on and we are on to a new week. I just hope last week does not catch up with me on the next weigh in. So for now, I have lost the feeling that I have to eat anything and everything. Yay!!!!

I am really going to try and get my 30 minutes a day of exercise in...at least 3 days a week. Okay, I will at least get 20 minutes a day of exercise in at least 3 days this week. There, that is more of a goal that I can reach for right now to get back to where I was.

No comments: