I weighed in on Sunday...I weighed in in my underwear because I was going to wear jeans that day and did not want to weigh in with jeans on. Wendi cracked up laughing and Pete came and held my towel so if Matt walked out of his room he would not be scarred for life if he saw his mom in her underwear. The weigh in went okay, I lost one pound and I am back down to the 150's. I weighed in at 159 but I will take it. Pete did not have such a good week but it wasn't that bad. Here's to having a great week and staying on track!!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Weigh in
I weighed in on Sunday...I weighed in in my underwear because I was going to wear jeans that day and did not want to weigh in with jeans on. Wendi cracked up laughing and Pete came and held my towel so if Matt walked out of his room he would not be scarred for life if he saw his mom in her underwear. The weigh in went okay, I lost one pound and I am back down to the 150's. I weighed in at 159 but I will take it. Pete did not have such a good week but it wasn't that bad. Here's to having a great week and staying on track!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment